Computer and Printing Services
The Library has:
- Public use computers at every location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Basic computer and technology help
- Document scanning
- JAWS Screen Reader* (This device allows those who are visually impaired to use the computer)
- Large Font Keyboard for visually impaired*
- Get help with computers by calling 219-362-6156 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only available at the Main Library
Download The App
Need to print?
Upload the documents you need to print by clicking the preferred location below on your own device and following the prompts. You can also email document requests to email@example.com. Staff will deliver documents to your vehicle during curbside hours or mail them to your home.
- Printing and copies: $0.15 for black and white, $0.25 for color
- Faxing available at all locations
- Go directly to the printing site of your preferred location by clicking the button below:
The copywright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reporductions of copyrighted material.