The Library has:
- Public use computers at every location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Basic computer and technology help
- Document scanning
- JAWS Screen Reader* (This device allows those who are visually impaired to use the computer)
- Large Font Keyboard for visually impaired*
- Get help with computers one on one through Reserve Your Visit
*Only available at the Main Library
Need to print?
Upload the documents you need to print by clicking the preferred location below on your own device and following the prompts. You can also email document requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will deliver documents to your vehicle during curbside hours or mail them to your home.
- Printing and copies: $0.15 for black and white, $0.25 for color
- Go directly to the printing site of your preferred location by clicking the button below:
Take the Broadband Survey
The copywright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reporductions of copyrighted material.
Stay connected and subscribe to our monthly newsletter!