Do you know what the minimum requirements are for computer use in public libraries? 590 IAC 6-1-5 minimum standards for public libraries says, “On-site computers shall be provided at no cost for the use of all persons regardless of residency, so long as such use does not violate any laws or legally binding prohibitions imposed upon the person, including, but not limited to, fines owed the library or violations of local library policies.”
This makes it possible to offer to our community public computers for the use of all in our library locations.
The Library has:
- Public use computers at every location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Basic computer and technology help
- Document scanning
- JAWS Screen Reader* (This device allows those who are visually impaired to use the computer)
- Large Font Keyboard for visually impaired*
- Get help with computers one on one through Book a Librarian
*Only available at the Main Library
Need to print?
- Printing and copies: $0.15 for black and white, $0.25 for color
- Faxing: $1.00 per page
- Print from your own device.
Either download the app:
Or upload to a web page:
Stay connected and subscribe to our monthly newsletter!