BIG BIG NEWS! Migration to new catalog software is a success! With that is a fresh start. All fines and fees have been waived. Read other important information about the migration and watch for up-to-date news. Thank you to the community for your patience during this transition.
- All locations will be open as normal on Thursday, January 16.
- All fines and fees balances that customers had on their accounts DID NOT ROLL OVER INTO THE NEW ACCOUNT! You have a fresh start at the library! We can’t wait to see you!
- All customer passwords were reset during the transition to the new software. The first time you login to your customer account, you will need to use your existing library card number and the password “userpass”. You will be then need to create a new password or login using your Google account information.
- Please note, items that were checked out prior to January 13 will not auto-renew in the new software. Staff can adjust your due dates if needed.
- We’ve begun checking in items that would lead to a hold notice in your email. You can start picking those items up Thursday, January 16.
- Please be patient as we work through some kinks. This new software has awesome features that we will be highlighting in the coming days. Stay Tuned!
- Enjoy your new customer experience: https://laporte.tlcdelivers.com/#section=home