Are you preparing for a career-related test or college entrance exam? Or are you a student needing practice or tutorials on subjects such as math, science, writing, reading, or vocabulary? The Library has a new online resource for you called LearningExpress Library!
LearningExpress Library has interactive online tutorials, practice tests, articles, eBooks, and support for test preparation, all easily accessible online after creating an account using your library card number. There’s something for everyone.
- Students 4th grade through college level can work on improving academic skills. The resources in the School Center help build skills for the classroom and homework success.
- Information on jobs and careers in the Career Preparation Center, including support for career occupational certification exam prep.
- Practice college admissions and placement exams such as the ACT, SAT, AP, and TOEFL in the College Admissions Test Preparation Center.
- Graduate School Admissions exams (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT, and MCAT).
- Recursos para hispanohablantes — Spanish content for GED test and academic skills improvement.
- English and Spanish test prep for the U.S. citizenship test.
Need help using LearningExpress? Check out the video guide tutorials here. Learn how to sign in, take a tutorial or practice test, and download an eBook or article in LearningExpress.
Start your path to reach your learning and preparation goals today with unlimited online access to LearningExpress Library! If you have questions or need help, librarians are ready to assist by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (219-362-6156), or use the chatbox on the library website.