Beginning Monday, June 1, you can reserve your curbside pickup time slot online!
Here’s how it works:
- Place holds on materials online or by calling us at 219-362-6156 option 1. Select your preferred pickup location. You will be notified when these items are ready by email, text, or phone depending on your account preferences.
- Reserve your time slot online.
- When you arrive, a staff member will greet you outside. If you do not see a staff member, call 219-362-6156 option 3. A staff member will bring your items to your vehicle in a brown paper bag.
- At this time, we are not limiting the number of items you can pick up. Please do not request more items than you can read, watch, or enjoy between curbside visits.
- Returns can be placed in book drops and will be checked-in within 24-72 hours.
All library materials are quarantined between customers for at least 24 hours, per CDC and IMLS best practices. Materials are cleaned when needed. You may wish to disinfect your materials after arriving home.
Please continue to check laportelibrary.org and follow us on social media for the latest information.