Curbside pick-up has never been easier. As a person always on the go, I appreciate the convenience that curbside offers. Using meeScan for curbside pickup makes picking up your holds as easy as a click of a button at any location you visit.
Here’s how it works:
– New users must download the meeScan app. (click here for Apple and here for Google Play)
– Place holds on items using your customer account as you normally would in your library account.
– Once notified that your holds are ready, head to the library.
– Check in using the meeScan app when you arrive at the library by clicking Pickup from the bottom of the app screen (or calling the library location). An appointment is no longer needed.
– Add the parking space on the app if you are picking up from the Main location.
– Enter information in the instructions box if you are picking up holds placed on more than one account or need additional assistance.
A staff member will bring your holds to your vehicle. Customers using the app will receive updates as their requests are processed. Returns can be placed in book drops and will be checked-in within 24-72 hours. At this time, we are not limiting the number of items customers can reserve and pick up during curbside.
Watch as staff walk you through the process:
The meeScan app may be familiar to some. It is used at the self-checkout machines and can also be used to check out your own books in the library. Staff are available to help you through the process. Click here for more information on the meeScan app.