To participate in this class, stop by the La Porte Al’s Grocery to buy your pack of sampling beers, register for the event and then join us as Ron Smith, a certified cicerone (i.e. like a beer sommelier), guides us through the world of beer!
The tasting beers will be available at Al’s in La Porte between October 19 and November 5. Register for this event and a librarian will email you a link to join the Zoom meeting 3 days before the event. You will need a phone, tablet, or laptop with a good internet or data connection to participate.
– 3 Floyds – Gumballhead (Wheat Ale)
– War Pigs – Foggy Geezer (Hazy IPA)
– Round Barn Estate – Kolshe (Kolshe)
– Greenbush – Star Chicken Shotgun (IPA)
– Saugatuck Brewing – Neapolitan (Milk Stout)
– Revolution Brewing – Eugene Porter (Porter) * or a substitute (check back)
Ron Smith will lead the class. He is a beer and brewing educator, Germany and Belgium beer trip guide, Master Level BJCP Judge, Certified Cicerone, and an award-winning homebrewer. For more information, you can visit his website.