Public Services Assistant Manager
LPCPL has a full time opening for a Public Services Assistant Manager. In this position you have the opportunity to provide and promote high quality customer service throughout the organization. You’ll manage the customer service team, making sure that our service standards are met to provide positive customer interactions and experiences on a daily basis.
This job is perfect for you if:
· You welcome working with all people from your community
· You like detail work and organizing schedules for efficiency
· You are curious and ask questions to better understand
· You are passionate about serving others and lead by example
· You foster diversity, equity, and inclusion in the community and workplace
· You thrive in a position where you’re making a difference at every step
Does this sound like a great fit for you? Click here to learn more about this opportunity!
Join our Team!
At LPCPL we are not just employees. We actively participate in the Library’s mission to be the center of community life. If you are forward-thinking, service-oriented, and ready to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, we invite you to be part of our team!
De Burke, Human Resources
Living Our Standards
As an organization we strive to provide superior customer service by following our five customer service principles:
Courtesy – We greet and welcome everyone by name if possible
Professionalism – We are accountable to our customers and each other
Attitude – We have the power to make everyday a great day for ourselves and others
Safety – We support and look out for each other
Quality – We provide positive experiences that go above and beyond what is asked