LPCPL has a job opening for a Community Learning Manager. The person in this position has an opportunity to lead and direct all functions of LPCPL’s new Exchange facility, as well as educational programs, classes, and events which provide access to technology and innovative learning experiences.
This job is perfect for you if:
- You’re passionate about technology and eager to learn more about it
- You enjoy meeting new people and working directly with the community
- You foster diversity, equity, and inclusion in the community and workplace.
- You view failure as a learning opportunity.
- You take pride in mentoring others.
- You have an imagination and see problems as opportunities, not roadblocks.
- You thrive in a position where you’re making a difference at every step.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
Does this sound like a great fit for you? Click here to learn more about this opportunity!
Join our Team!
At LPCPL we are not just employees. We actively participate in the Library’s mission to be the center of community life. If you are forward-thinking, service-oriented, and ready to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, we invite you to be part of our team!
De Burke, Human Resources
Living Our Standards
As an organization we strive to provide superior customer service by following our five customer service principles:
Courtesy – We greet and welcome everyone by name if possible
Professionalism – We are accountable to our customers and each other
Attitude – We have the power to make everyday a great day for ourselves and others
Safety – We support and look out for each other
Quality – We provide positive experiences that go above and beyond what is asked
Stay connected and subscribe to our monthly newsletter!